Defined Benefit Pension Transfers
Key benefits for Introducers
- Specialists in DB Pension Transfer advice with significant experience of completing over 600 transfers from £40,000 to £8.5m
- A dedicated team of specialist advisers providing a personalised transfer advice service
- All compliance for advice borne by Tideway Investment Partners LLP
- Free initial assessment for each case
- Case suitability based on:
- An holistic view of the member’s financial situation and objectives
- Relative value of the offer based on drawdown return targets rather than annuity purchase critical yields (TVAS)
- In-depth transfer report, in plain English with clear charts and tailored to each individuals circumstances, objectives and plans rather than a standardised computer generated report
- Comprehensive dedicated website for members to review, pre advice, with case studies and guidance
- Free 30 page guide to DB Pension Transfers
- Our fees are 1% for the intermediary service - VAT exempt and only payable on transfer proceeding and completing
Using a specialist firm for DB Pension Transfer advice could reduce your PI cover costs and gives you more time to advise in other areas of financial planning.
A Tideway view for Intermediaries on DB Pension Transfers
Following the announcement of further pension freedoms last year speculation is rife on the depth and extent of the exodus from final salary schemes. Some consultants think 10% of members will move their Defined Benefit (DB) benefits to Defined Contribution (DC), others speculate this could be as high as 30%.
The reasons to transfer or not can be complicated and varied and this is an area we believe requires specialist advice, so the team at Tideway are happy to provide some guidance below:
Please read our DB Pension Transfer service FAQ
Find out more
For full details of Tideway's Defined Benefit Pension transfer services, please go to our dedicated website at www.finalsalarytransfer.com.
If you would like to introduce a DB Pension Transfer client to us, please use our introducer referral form.